Environmental Graffiti reports that because the United States doesn’t have federal regulations on how much UV rays sunglasses need to block in order to be called “UV Protected,” a lot of glasses aren’t up to snuff. How about those $5 Nicole Richie glasses I got at the vendor on St. Marks? Are they going to give my eyeballs cancer? Could be.
- Cool Aggregator Has Moved!
- TSA-Approved Laptop Bags
- Waterboarding A Coney Island Attraction
- The 20 Sexiest Barbie Dolls
- JetBlue Offering Joy Of Check-In With No Flight
- Iron Man Motorcycle Helmet
- Montauk Monster Replica On Ebay
- Dark Knight Sparks Men’s Pantyhose Fad?
- Penguins Dying In Record Numbers
- Shia Not New Indy, George Lucas Insists