A British scientist says that text messaging is more expensive than accessing data from the Hubble space telescope, reports The Register. Dr. Nigel Bannister determined that texting is 4 to 42 times more costly than talking to the Hubble. And you thought running over your minutes was the most of your problems…
- Cool Aggregator Has Moved!
- TSA-Approved Laptop Bags
- Waterboarding A Coney Island Attraction
- The 20 Sexiest Barbie Dolls
- JetBlue Offering Joy Of Check-In With No Flight
- Iron Man Motorcycle Helmet
- Montauk Monster Replica On Ebay
- Dark Knight Sparks Men’s Pantyhose Fad?
- Penguins Dying In Record Numbers
- Shia Not New Indy, George Lucas Insists