For those who want both an economically-sound and stylish purchase for one’s funeral needs, Things That Fall is offering the $27.50 DIY “Ikea” type coffin. Made with particle board, melamine, masonite, cast aluminum, and plastic-coated steel, this coffin is just the thing for preparing for the afterlife in a recession. Best of all, you can store your sweaters in it before the big day comes.
- Cool Aggregator Has Moved!
- TSA-Approved Laptop Bags
- Waterboarding A Coney Island Attraction
- The 20 Sexiest Barbie Dolls
- JetBlue Offering Joy Of Check-In With No Flight
- Iron Man Motorcycle Helmet
- Montauk Monster Replica On Ebay
- Dark Knight Sparks Men’s Pantyhose Fad?
- Penguins Dying In Record Numbers
- Shia Not New Indy, George Lucas Insists