10.Twitter During A Zombie Apocalypse
Starting what just might be a zombie theme this Tuesday (or, even better, a drag zombie theme)
9. Hello Kitty Antivirus and Firewall
Not as cool as the Hello Kitty vibrator, maybe not even as useful — but still pretty awesome.
8. Radio Controlled Mechagodzilla 1974
I’m naming my first child this.
7. Walmart Rattlesnakes
One more reason Walmart is evil.
6. Jim Carrey Wears Jenny McCarthy’s Bathing Suit
They’re so poor they have to share swimwear.
5. The Spiritual Effect Of Shrooms
4. Gillian Anderson In Esquire
No nudity, but side-boobage.
3. Rubik’s Cubes Given To Octopuses
This is why scientists get the big money.
2. Smoke Detector Starts Fire
M. Night Shyamalan says: “What a twist!”
1. Felted Chicken
Strangely sensual and most definitely tactile.
Posted in Celebrities, humor, Internet, Movies, Television, Uncategorized, weird
Tagged Celebrities, entertainment, hello kitty, humor, Internet, Movies, zombies